Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Pumpkin Spot Guest Post

Welcome to Becky from The Pumpkin Spot! 

Hi there! Special thanks to Holly for having me over today on her lovely blog All Things Charming. I'm Becky and I blog over at The Pumpkin Spot about all things fashion with a sarcastic twist from time to time. Today, I want to talk tulle.
Amsale tulle wedding dress (via instagram in Nordstrom bridal)

In the ongoing search for my wedding dress, I have found a new love for tulle. I keep finding myself drawn to anything tulle, trying it on, and twirling around like a child on a sugar high. After trying on tons of these dresses, I found myself looking for everyday tulle (if that exists). Guess what? It does and I can't get enough of these tulle inspired gems...

tulle inspired


1 / BCBG tulle trimmed blazer 2 / Frenchie tulle skirt 3 / Anthropologie tulle skirt 4 / Alice + Olivia party dress

The Alice + Olivia dress is my personal favorite but the price would blow my budget to pieces, so I'll stand back and admire from afar (sigh). Thanks again to Holly for hosting me and come stop by my blog and say hi! I'd love to hear what you think about this tulle trend. Would you rock it??















8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having me!! I cannot wait to hear about your trip- sounds like you are doing amazing things over there! Keep the photos coming our way.
    -Becky
    The Pumpkin Spot Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your guest post, Becky! You did such a great job and had some fabulous picks! I'll hopefully have some more photos coming soon :)

      Delete
  2. So, so cute! Love tulle - it's gorgeous when incorporated into a wedding dress - and when incorporated into all of Becky's fabulous picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg that dress is so gorgeous!!!! I love anything tulle, frilly, poofy, sparkly.... you name it, I'm there! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky did a wonderful job! And what a perfect topic :)
    The tulle is perfect for the seasons and really adds a pop of glitz and glam!
    I asked for the anthro skirt for christmas, so we'll see how that goes :D
    As far as the A+O dress is concerned, I'm so smitten. It's unbelievable.
    But like Becky said, that would just rip my budget to shreds!

    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tulle is just like sequins... can't get any better. Nice job Becky on your guest post, and found a new blog to read...cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all for all the lovely comments everyone! I am obsessed with that A+O dress- maybe it'll go on a flash sale. I'll keep an eye out for us on my new Swirl app. Keep bringing the tulle and please, tweet, email me etc with your tulle stylings. I'd love to see them!
    -Becky
    The Pumpkin Spot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tulle is so pretty! I love how it automatically makes a dress or skirt more feminine and delicate! Beautiful post Becky!

    xo jen

    ReplyDelete